Naomi Richards (Chair), Dan Farrow (Secretary), Chiara Ibbs
We are waiting for a balance update for the Treasurers.
We are planning a more transparent process around paying for requested items so that everybody can see what the school has requested, what we’ve agreed to pay, and the status of the payment.
First Aiders request
We need at least 4 registered First Aiders at all our events. The Federation have given us some logins for online First Aid training & certification so we can increase the number of availabel First Aiders.
Naomi & Chiara volunteered to do the training, and we have 2 more logins available for anyone who can commit to being a registered First Aider at the Spring Fair and future events.
If you would like to participate in the training, which only takes a couple of hours, and volunteer as a registered First Aider please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If the weather is nice we can hold the fair outdoors.
- Entry charges
- Wristband for activities, cash for food. We’ve decided to use this approach for all our events to make it easier for everybody
- We discussed how much to charge for entry & wristbands
- We provisionally agreed £1 for wristbands, suggested donation of 50p for adults
- Giant tissue paper pom-poms
- ACTION Volunteers needed to make these
- ACTION Naomi ask Rooma to do a pom-pom workshop or make a WhatsApp video
- ACTION Acquire tissue paper for pom-poms
- Activity ideas
- Card Making – make a card for mums, grandmothers or someone you look up to
- Tissue paper
- Stick-on gems
- ACTION Trip to Scrap Project for craft supplies
- ACTION Ask families for donations of craft supplies
- (Chocolate) egg & spoon obstacle course
- ACTION Two volunteers needed to set this up & run it
- Hanging Doughnuts game – with a Spring / Easter theme if possible?
- Guess the Weight of the Simnal Cake
- Europe themed activity e.g. European Treasure Hunt
- ACTION Ask Sara Le Turcq if she can organise this
- Food & Drink
- Hopefully the Scandinavian families can do another coffee & cinnamon rolls stall
As the meeting was poorly attended we may have to organise an emergency meeting next week to continue Spring Fair planning, and also discuss the upcoming Bake Off and Summer Fair