Naomi Richards (Acting Chair), Dan Farrow (Secretary), Sara Le Turcq
Wristbands vs tokens
- Would we still give out prizes if we used wristbands?
- Fair pricing model for wristbands
- Wristbands could be fixed price but families encouraged to pay extra
- Will wristbands make as much money?
- How much money did stalls make last year?
How will they be made & secured? Stamp might better
- Emphasis on pushing the raffle tickets
- Tickets should be ready by Monday 11th
- Sara Le Turcq offered to cut & staple
- Start selling 2 weeks prior
- Ask school to mention in assembly
- Crockery Smash
- Beat the Goalie
- Treasure Hunt
- Pompom stall (Sara)
- Common painting (Sara to plan)
- Pottery wheel
- Ping is keen to run the snow cones stall
- Ice could be crushed in advance and stored school freezers
- Ice creams could be stored in school fridges – this needs planning ahead
- We can use coolboxes & ice to keep stuff cool while outside by the stalls
Decide on wristbands vs tokens How much money did stalls make last year?
DAN Send logo artwork to Clare for raffle tickets Can Clare donate crockery again?
- DAN Write directions for Crockery Smash & Soak-A-Teacher
- Ask JACQUI if she would organise treasure hunt, or recycle her ideas from last time
DAN Ask teachers to go in Soak-A-Teacher
- NAOMI To pin down Rebecca re: managing craft tables
- SARA Discuss common painting idea with Rebecca
- SARA To ask Marina & Ben about managing food (in co-ordination with Naomi)
- NAOMI To research cooking options for crepes stall
- NAOMI Ask Sheena about running her stall non-profit
- CATHERINE Sara Le Turcq agrees to be bank account signee
Set up GoFundMe page for Bike Around The Borough – be specific about goals!
- DAN Put next meeting at top of minutes mailout
- DAN Ask parents for cool boxes we can borrow
- NAOMI Liaise with Oscar about catering supplies, ice, equipment etc.
- DAN put constitution on website and ask people to look at it
- NAOMI to ask Mr Spencer & Mr Dowling about performing music
- DAN Add raffle ticket timings to internal SF calendar
- Floorplan maps for noticeboards on the day
Summer Fair treat – £500
“Our year 5 kids are participating in Hackney’s Bike Around the Borough event on [date]. This is a great opportunity to support them and help raise money to contribute to a Summer Trip for the whole school.”
Set goal to £500
Teddy Bear’s Picnic
13:30 – 15:00